Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Hi, this is my first official post. Feel free to critique!

Well, hello there. Uh, I'm Nick and I am currently taking a class called Intro to Electronic Media, so the reasoning of me writing on a social media page is not surprising. My assignment for the class is to blog to the people of the world, who I have no idea who they are. I hope in my future posts it is interesting enough that you can say to yourself, "Well good for you." Another thing, I know the title of my blog currently says, "Welcome to a Blog: About Something." I'm sure you all are wondering, what in the what is my blog about. I don't like to give spoilers like Jon Snow returning to life from "Game of Thrones." There, I just gave you a hint. It evolves something to do with entertainment.  The latest in TV, movies, music, etc. This is just the introduction of things to come for my future updates of the latest in entertainment, and I promise to not give alternative facts, unless it's alternative music.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Nick!
    You're page sounds pretty interesting. I like that you have a conversational style of writing. Maybe tell a little more about yourself though, it'd be cool to know what you're into, and some background info. I love the "I promise not to give alternative facts, unless it's alternative music," part XD

    ReplyDelete